- A plant of distinguished features, the Zanzibar Gem (Zamioculcas zamiifolia) stands out from its counterparts with its unique spiral structure and high gloss, deep green foliage. Awarded House Plant of the Year, the Zanzibar Gem is resilient against drought, neglect, dry air, low light and bugs! Impressively, the Zanzibar Gem also acts as a bio-filtration system that works to purify the air.
- Habitat: A herbaceous plant growing 45-60 cm tall. A larger pot may be needed when the old one becomes too tight.
- Light: Bright indirect light, but can take very low light.
- Water: Drought tolerant. Watering once a month is plenty.
- Fertiliser: Add a slow release fertiliser to the pot in spring.
Pot size: 14cm