- Sweet Bubbles (Callisia repens variegata) is a variegated plant which displays dreamy pink and cream foliage amongst the traditional green leaves. The variegated element of this plant does require a higher level of maintenance than its traditional form. The key to keeping the variegation in your plant is to place it in a spot of bright indirect light and maintain the green foliage to allow the pink/cream to thrive. The Sweet Bubbles grow as a compact pot plant with trailing foliage that can get as long as 60 cm.
- Habitat: Regularly trim the green foliage to allow pink/cream foliage to flourish
- Light: Requires bright indirect sunlight
- Water: Water at least once a week, enough to keep the soil moist. Adjust the watering frequency based on temperature and light levels.
- Soil: Well-drained soil or potting mix
- Fertiliser: Fertilise once a month during active growth stages.
PLEASE NOTE - the image is not the exact plant you will recieve - we do our best to represent the plant chosen as best as we can, but as anything natural, they will vary!
It is normal for the plant to shed a couple of leaves during shipping - we package VERY carefully but it is a delicate product so please keep that in mind.