The N'Joy Pothos (Epipremnum aureum) is one of the newer varieties of variegated Pothos. A distinctly beautiful variety with white and green patches on the leaves, a trailing plant that can spill over the edge of a shelf or climb up a support pole.
- Habitat: To keep your plant looking full and bushy the occasional trim of the vine is required.
- Light: Requires bright, indirect light, to maintain the defined variegated swirls.
- Water: Let soil dry completely during winter, but remain partially damp during summer/spring.
- Soil: A well draining potting mix is recommended.
- Fertiliser: Every six months with a general indoor plant fertiliser.
Please note - plant pictured is an example of what you will recieve, not the exact plant. Plant comes in a 14cm black nursery pot.