Philodendron Grey (Philodendron hastatum) or Silver sword has a lovely silver, almost metallic looking foliage. This plant has a sturdy stem which supports an upright growth habit. Training your plant from its small grade size is important as it helps create a spectacular mature specimen. This can be done with a thin stake or a pole depending on your preference.
PLEASE NOTE - the image is not the exact plant you will recieve - we do our best to represent the plant chosen as best as we can, but as anything natural, they will vary!
- Habitat: An avid climber that will thrive being near a pole or trelis.
- Light: Prefers medium to indirect sunlight.
- Water: Likes moist soil, won't mind drying out a little however will not like it for extended periods of time.
- Soil: Best kept in a loose well draining soil.
- Fertiliser: During Spring and Summer months.
- Toxic: Not to be consumed by people or pets.