The Philodendron Birkin is a beautiful plant which develops variegated pin-stripe lines down its mature leaves. The growth habits of this that of a compact plant, with an estimated growth of 50-100cm in height.
- Habitat: Medium growth rate. White lines will develop with age.
- Light: Bright to moderate, indirect light.
- Water: Keep moist, but allow to dry out a little before watering again.
- Soil: Will be happy in a bark/peat-based soil which retains moisture, but does not hold water.
- Fertiliser: Every 2-4 Months or during growth periods.
For information on shipping please click here