This variation of Monstera displays narrower leaves with strong fenestration from an infant stage. The plant is also more of a delicate vining version of Monstera than its compact counter part, the Monkey Mask. The Monstera Swiss Cheese Vine is a perfect trailing plant, or a beautiful choice for a plant that will spill from a pot. You are going to be able to pair this with any number of cover pot styles for a winning combo. This plant is a tropical variety which means that it will enjoy a more humid warm part of the home such as a kitchen, or bright bathroom.
- Habitat: Likes a warm humid environment. Avoid draughts.
- Light: Bright, indirect light. Direct sunlight will burn the plant.
- Water: Allow soil to dry out between waterings.
- Soil: A free draining soil type is recommended.
- Fertiliser: Is only required once a year, through its growing season.
Monstera Swiss Cheese 17cm Hanging Pot
- Comes in a 17cm hanging nursery pot - to add a decorative pot, click here
PLEASE NOTE - the image is not the exact plant you will recieve - we do our best to represent the plant chosen as best as we can, but as anything natural, they will vary!