The Monstera Deliciosa has been an iconic plant for many generations. With its rapid growth, forgiving nature, and the look of that beautiful foliage, it is no wonder it's loved by many. It can also grow tall as a climbing plant, or be grown wide as a trailing plant. This creates a degree of versatility, making it the perfect plant to fill any space in a home.
- Habitat: Likes a warm, humid environment.
- Light: Bright, indirect light. Direct sunlight will burn the plant.
- Water: Prefers to be kept lightly moist.
- Soil: A free-draining peat-based soil type is recommended.
- Fertiliser: Throughout its growing season.
Plant size: Approx 80cm including pot. Comes in black nursery pot pictured.
Pots we recommend: