The Monstera Deliciosa has been an iconic plant for many generations. With its rapid growth, forgiving nature, and the look of that beautiful foliage, it is no wonder it's loved by many. It also can grow tall as a climbing plant, or be grown wide as a trailing plant. This creates a degree of versatile making it the perfect plant to fill any space in a home.
- Habitat: Likes a warm, humid environment.
- Light: Bright, indirect light. Direct sunlight will burn the plant.
- Water: Prefers to be kept lightly moist.
- Soil: A free-draining peat-based soil type is recommended.
- Fertiliser: Throughout its growing season.
Monstera Deliciosa - 14cm Pot
Comes in a 14cm black nursery pot (pictured). To add a decorative pot - click here!
Please note - your plant will not be the exact plant pictured, but will be from the same batch (so very similar!). Some plants may not have developed fenestration (the holes in the leaves), but new growth will have this.