Clusia Rosea Princess
The Clusia rosea Princess is a very reputable plant in Europe and has been labelled as IKEA's number one selling indoor plant. With its symmetrical leaf and branch structure this upright perennial is elegantly perfect. As a well researched air-purifying plant the Clusia will help create a healthy home for you. While this plant likes to be kept damp, being drought tolerant, it will tolerate missing a water or two. It is also a plant that is ok in a position of lower light levels, ideal for those darker corners of the home.
- Habitat: Will grow 50-100cm indoors. Trim to maintain shape.
- Light: Likes bright indirect light, but will cope with medium light levels and degree of shade.
- Water: Water thoroughly and keep moist. However, plant is drought tolerant.
- Soil: Likes a well draining soil with an element of peat or bark.
- Fertiliser: Once a month during periods of growth.